Active Scripting Fast Disable 1.5 ( View screenshot )
|Block popup ads and Outlook email spam with this quick-toggle utility. Disable and enable Active Scripting and picture display in four different Internet Explorer security zones, with a single click or keypress. No setup is required.|
Other software from this author:
- Entry LE 2.72 — Test the security and robustness of your servers, via remote brute-force attack. Entry is compatible with WWW Basic Authentication, FTP, and POP3 email protocols, HTTP proxy servers, and all popular wordlist formats.
- SoundTimer 1.4 — SoundTimer is simple and flexible short-term task scheduling utility. It can perform "open", "play", "execute", "print", "queue", or other actions on documents or programs, scheduled in seconds, minutes, hours, or days. Automate repetitive tasks!
|Show all software from this author|
Internet Explorer's Active Scripting "feature" is responsible for popup windows, scrolling status bar text, security holes, and other annoyances. Unfortunately, some websites require this technology for basic navigation, so permanently disabling Active Scripting is an impractical solution. The "Enable/Disable Active Scripting" option is normally buried deep in the Windows Control Panel, and changing it repeatedly is a bothersome task. Our handy little tool makes disabling and enabling Active Scripting easy! With a single click or keypress, you can...
* Close all Internet Explorer windows (including popup ads)
* Check the state of Active Scripting in four different security zones
* Reload all Internet Explorer windows, with Active Scripting disabled or enabled
* Toggle picture display within Outlook and Internet Explorer
Unlike many popup blocking utilities, Active Scripting Fast Disable is simple, stable, and non-invasive. It is compatible with Windows 95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, and XP, and all recent versions of Internet Explorer. It will not prevent you from opening new Internet Explorer windows, or modify important system DLLs. It requires no setup, "blacklist" entry, or filter configuration.
Active Scripting Fast Disable is the ultimate solution for blocking offensive, obscene, and unwanted images from your Outlook email inbox. It is much easier to use than a traditional software firewall, and preserves the HTML formatting used by legitimate email messages. Unlike other filtering tools, ASFD will never accidentally discard an important email due to the presence of a blocked "keyword".
With Active Scripting Fast Disable, there is also no need to maintain a list of junk email senders, or contact whitelist. When you receive an email with images you'd like to view, just click on the ASFD icon in the system tray. After you've finished viewing the email, click on the icon again to block downloading and display of pictures.
|Active Scripting Fast Disable 1.5 Download from home.comcast.net|
- AdBolish Popup Blocker Ad Stopper 4.3.0 — FREE Download: At last, a way to stop the Annoying Tactics of Web Advertisers and Spyware: blocks popups, banners, messenger service ads, flash ads, detects ad-serving spyware. Ads are blocked in AIM, MSN, Kazaa, Morpheus, Gator, and Trillian.
- AdsBlock Popup Stopper and Banner ad Zapper 4.2.8 — Don't let unwanted Popup and Banner ads Violate Your Computer - surf the net Hassle Free with AdsBlock: Blocks popups, banners, flash ads, messenger service ads, and detects spyware that serves ads. Easy to install and free automatic upgrades.
- AdsGone Popup Killer ad Blocker 5.0.6 — Finally, a Solution to the Web's Most Hazardous and Disruptive Problems: Blocks popups, banners, flash ads, messenger service ads, and detects spyware that serves ads. Blocks ads in Kazaa, Morpheus, Gator, ICQ, MSN, AIM, or Trillian.
|Find all software similar on Active Scripting Fast Disable 1.5|