How to Play the Guitar Vol2 5.0 ( View screenshot )
|How to play the Guitar - Volume II is the sequel to the 1st volume. Developed by a professional guitar player and trainer, this multimedia tutorial takes you step-by-step through the fundamentals of playing various styles on the guitar.|
Other software from this author:
- Guitar-Online Metronome 2.0 Ч Plays tempos from 40 to 340 beats per minute.
Allows the user to play simple, compound and odd-time meters as well as mixes of measures (5/4=3+2/4, 13/8=3+2+3+2/8), etc.
Plays different tones for accent, intermediate and regular beats.
- Metodo de guitarra - Volumen I 5.0 Ч Este metodo no pide ninguna nocion musical previa, todo se va explicando poco a poco. Este primer volumen es el fruto de las reflexiones y observaciones hechas durante una clase particular de guitarra.
- Metodo de Guitarra - Volumen II 5.0 Ч Este curso es la continuacion logica del primer volumen. Debe poseer los rudimentos basicos adquiridos gracias a este precedente curso antes de lanzarse al secundo volumen (nivel principiante/intermedio).
|Show all software from this author|
How to play the Guitar - Volume II is the sequel to the 1st volume. Developed by a professional guitar player and trainer, this multimedia tutorial takes you step-by-step through the fundamentals of playing blues, rock, folk, finger picking, on the electric or acoustic guitar.
Volume II is for beginning and intermediate musicians. Its 23 lessons cover guitar skills, technique, and musical theory. It uses both tab and standard musical notation to teach students to master the pick, arpeggios, finger-picking, hammering-on and pulling-off, slide, chords, and performing basic rhythms to a steady beat.
Recreating the atmosphere of a private guitar lesson, the program covers common mistakes encountered by most students, including difficulties in keeping rhythm, fingering, and musical interpretation. Each lesson is progressively more difficult, and builds on prior lessons.
In addition, all of the exercises are provided in standard MIDI format, and some guitar parts can be played with a bass and drums accompaniment to keep time. The course has a metronome to keep time, and a tuner to ensure that the guitar has the right pitch.
Sound card, Browser 4.0
|How to Play the Guitar Vol2 5.0 Download from guitar-online.com|
- Guitar Chords Library 5.8 Ч Find chords (more then 3000), select different type and mode play of guitar for playing chords (more then 72000 MIDI files) and songs, songbook. You can use the metronome and MIDI Player for training. You can see how a chord is construction.
- How to Play the Guitar Vol1 5.0 Ч This guitar tutorial makes it easy for absolute beginners to learn to master the instrument. Developed by a professional guitar player and trainer, this multimedia tutorial takes you step-by-step through the fundamentals of playing the guitar.
- How to play the guitar Vol3 5.0 Ч In this guitar course, you will find eleven studies inspired by various forms of the Blues: major, minor,finger picking, playing with a pick, etc.
|Find all software similar on How to Play the Guitar Vol2 5.0|