Brain Builder - Math Edition 3.0
Over 500 million puzzles in a fun multimedia game ensure unlimited playing time. Sharpen your problem solving by tackling math problems
Guide Phlipper through an amazing underwater world. Put three or more similar cubes together: they burst and disappear from the playing
|READWRITE KANJI teaches the complete 1945 kanji characters. The program features a flashcard-like review, and a number of exercises to assess progress. Also included is stroke order animation and an interactive stroke order practice exercise.
Other software from this author:
- ReadWrite Chinese (Simplified) 1.0 — ReadWrite Chinese teaches the 1000 most frequently characters. The program features a flashcard-like review, and a number of exercises to assess progress. Also included is stroke order animation and an interactive stroke order practice exercise.
- Declan's Chinese Dictionary 1.0 — Declan's Chinese Dictionary uses the 20,000 word CEDICT Chinese-English dictionary database. Both the GB (Simplified) and Big5 (Traditional) versions of the databases can be used.
- Declan's Japanese Dictionary 1.0 — Declan's Japanese Dictionary is a fully searchable 20,000 word Japanese-English dictionary. The program includes a feature that allows custom word lists to be exported to Declan's Japanese FlashCards XFL and integration with the windows clipboard.
|Show all software from this author
READWRITE KANJI teaches the complete 1945 jouyou Japanese kanji characters.
The program is based around a "Learning List" which groups a sub-set of the total
1000 kanji. This allows students to concentrate their efforts on a smaller number
of kanji at any one time. A kanji moves off the Learning List after it has been
learned and is automatically replaced by an, as of yet, unlearned kanji. In that
way the size of the learning list reamains constant. Users can change the size of
the learning list by manually adding or removing kanji.
A number of exercises are included which are used to gauge progress. A kanji
graduates from the learning list only after all the exercises for that kanji have
been correctly answered. The exercises must be answered correctly consecutively -
meaning that getting on exercise wrong resets that kanji's score for all exercises
and each exercise needs to be redone.
* Meaning Multiple Choice Exercise
* ON Pronunciation Multiple Choice Exercise
* KUN Pronunciation Multiple Choice Exercise
* Stroke Order Exercise
* Grid Seearch Exercise
A flashcard-like Review feature allows student to preview all that details of each
kanji in the learning list. The Review feature displays a kanji's stroke order (with
animation), meaning, ON and KUN pronunciations as well as a number of examples of
the kanji's use in Japanese words or phrases.
Also included is a stroke order practice feature. The stroke order practice is not
required to be completed to graduate a kanjo off the learning list but is included
as an extra feature that provides students with real-time practice at writing
|ReadWrite Kanji 1.1 Download from declan-software.com
- ReadWrite Hiragana 1.0 — ReadWrite Hiragana teaches the Japanese hiragana alphabet. Lessons include a structured introduction to each letter with examples of its pronunciation
- ReadWrite Katakana 1.0 — ReadWrite Katakana teaches the Japanese Katakana alphabet. Lessons include a structured introduction to each letter with examples of its pronunciation
|Find all software similar on ReadWrite Kanji 1.1
AutoProject for AutoCAD 1.0
AutoProject for AutoCAD is a plug-in for AutoCAD 2000, 2000i, 2002 and 2004. This plug-in gives AutoCAD the ability to project 3D entities
|AntiSpy Pro 1.02
AntiSpy eliminates the traces of your internet activity and work on the computer. Clear History,Cookies,index.dat, Temporary Internet
|Professional PLUS Edition 3.2
A collection of 34 Network Discovery, Monitoring and Management tools. Includes Full NETWORK MONITOR with email alerts, BANDWIDTH MONITOR