|A photo catalogue tool to rapidly create an indexed database fom folders of images retrieving automatically descriptions, keywords and other IPTC annotations.
Locate, select images by keywords, author, classification. Use IPTC editor w thesaurus|
2, 2006 09: 2:0:|
97 ( 78 +80.41% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Keywords||digital_photo photo_album image_database annotations iptc_editor iptc_metadata_extraction IIM capture_iptc catalog_photos photo_software kalimages photo_collection caption-editing generate_thumbnails photographers find_images find_pic kalimages csv |
click for full size
Other software from this author:
- Catalogue 4.2.8 — Quickly create HTML reports of multiple folders, listing file properties,IPTC fields of JPEG images and metadata associated with MS Office, StarOfice, OpenOffice.org, Visio, XMP Adobe document, Windows 2K or PDFfiles. Export into HTML, XML, CSV, Word
- MacNames 1.1m — Convert Mac filenames to Windows, repair invalid characters, add file extensions automatically to allow PCs to read and work on documents served by Macvolumes. Application or service for mass translation of forbidden names to valid Win conventions.
- MetaDataMiner Catalogue PRO 4.2.19 — Cataloging tool to extract file properties, metadata from files images or web pages in directories into HTML, XML files. Interactive interface filters by file and properties type. Command line creates XML and apply XSL transformations in batch mode
|Show all software from this author|
Easily manage your photo collection and use it as a professional assistant that helps you locating, tagging, categorizing images from your photo folders with preview, thumbnails, search and edit options, templates to standardize embedded IPTC metadata. The software includes support of the Thesaurus for Graphic Materials I & II for subject headings terms, IPTC NewsCodes in IPTC Core descriptions.
With Kalimages, better describe digital photos, analyse keyword occurences, create XML or HTML outputs even integrate with FOP processor for PDF creation.
Expert catalog solution for all digital camera users, photographers, photographic libraries, newspapers to collect and edit IPTC data about photos into a searchable pictures database.
It creates thumbnails for : JPEG, TIFF not compressed, PSD (Photoshop), BMP, GIF, PNG files.
Display and search on file name and IPTC fields for JPEG and TIFF not compressed, PSD (Photoshop) documents.
Kalimages will in addition, provide you with enhanced functions to update standard and non standard IPTC IIM fields including the use of your own templates to classify and speed up cataloguing. http://www.Kalimages.com
XMP support and controlled vocabularies; Supports Library of Congress Thesaurus for Graphic Materials I & II for subject headings terms; Affiliate link added
|Kalimages 2.03 Download from peccatte.karefil.com|
- Active Metadata 2.0 — Active Metadata is an ActiveX component to get additional image information. Usually these includes copyright, digital camera model, or program by which this image is made. With this component you are able to read the image directly from Internet
- CyPics - Photo Cataloging 3.6.20 — Photo Cataloging Software with the flexibility and features to manage your digital photo collection. Photo album database with EXIF, slideshows, printing, retrieval, slideshow export, DVD and email. MS Access , SQL Server and LAN Install options.
|Find all software similar on Kalimages 2.03|