|CPUSpy tests your processor and using an internal database of most common CPUs, displays CPUID data such as cache details, cache and CPU speed, processor features, processor name, IP, OS and drives in a tabbed window. Supports HTML exporting of data.|
Other software from this author:
- Break 1.23 — Break is designed to help you work more effectively by recording your work times and reminding you when you have been working for too long. It lets you set a timer from 1-120 minutes to remind you to get up and go for a walk, have a coffee, etc.
- Chop 1.504 — Program for splitting large files for easier distribution with CRC, CL access and simple Encryption. Files can be split by either the number of files that you want, the maximum file size, or you can use preset common sizes for floppies, CDs, etc...
- Egg 1.3 — This program is a simple countdown timer, settable from 1 second up to 45 days. Settings are saved for easy configuring. Full screen, tray, minimised, MP3, and Command Line options are also included. Egg is written in efficient Assembly Language.
|Show all software from this author|
Most x86 processors support the CPUID instruction which returns data describing the make and model of the CPU. Later processors also support extended features such as cache details, processor features, design speed and processor name. CPUSpy interrogates your processor and displays this data (if supported) in a easy to read tabbed format. L1, L2 and L3 cache data is fully broken down as are the processor flags. In addition, CPUSpy can also check your current CPU speed in MHz, Windows Up-Time, IP address, Window Version and memory status. CPUSpy even can run a test on your cache memory to provide an easy comparison between various processors or system configurations.
CPUSpy also has an internal database of many common CPUs, supporting most AMD (tm), Intel (tm) and Transmeta (tm) processors. This can be used to compare between processors features such as bus speed, maximum frequency, cache sizes, release dates, codename, and transistor count. Interesting facts are also included for most major models. A OS database is also included for comparing past current and future versions of Windows as well as information on you computers drives.
Processor data can be saved in a HTML report file providing an easy way to extract data from a PC and analyse it later. CPUSpy is written in 100% assembly language.
Multi-User support and Minor database updates
|CPUSpy 1.044 Download from sinnercomputing.com|
- Hot CPU Tester Pro 4.2.2 — Hot CPU Tester Pro is a system health and stability tester. It tests CPU, and virtually all parts of motherboard for errors, bugs and defective components. It is a burn-in test with uniquely designed state of the art DefectTrack engine.
- CPU 1.001 — CPU is a Cost Per Unit calculator to assist in deciding what product and packet size is the best value for money. The window stays on top and there are two independent calculations shown to make comparing prices easier. It is written in Assembly.
|Find all software similar on CPUSpy 1.044|