|AutoPilot« is a Breakthrough Automatic WinXP Performance Tuner! It was originally developed to tune multi processor supercomputers, but is now available for WinXP.|
Other software from this author:
- Qbz 1 Ś In QBz the object is to remove groups of two or more funny QBz characters. But first try to create the largest group of a single color that you can to score big points. QBz is easy to learn but difficult to master when competing against players aroun
- Tetris 4000 1 Ś Tetris 4000 will surprise you with dazzling 3-D effects including oscillating blocks and interactive frames. You'll also enjoy unusual bonuses such as a bomb that blows up several lines of blocks rotating bonuses special figures and many others.
- Zuma Deluxe 1 Ś Test your abilities in this thrilling action puzzler. Control the stone frog idol of the ancient Zuma. Fire off balls to make sets of three but don't let them reach the golden skull or you're history!
|Show all software from this author|
There are only three categories of software based performance enhancement tools: 1: Disk-related utilities like defraggers (XP has one built-in). 2: Memory-related like caching/RAM disks and 3: Automated tuning tools.
AutoPilot« is the first automated tuner for XP. And it is a great solution for busy systems! Tuners are basically 'expert systems' that can make intelligent and instant decisions to improve performance.
AutoPilot« is being developed by people that come from a supercomputer background and are trained to squeeze the last cycle out of systems. AutoPilot« is an excellent example of a highly sophisticated and advanced neural network that is able to look at the hardware, XP and the applications running. Then AutoPilot« improves performance in real-time. We also have found that users tell us their systems run more stable.
Windows XP was originally designed to run on different hardware platforms. So it cannot look into the Intel chips. In other words, XP and the Intel Chips do not know of the existence of the other. This means that Microsoft and Intel cannot optimize their respective platforms for each other.
It took a third party like AutoPilot« to get these two together.
|AutoPilot 126.96.36.199 Download from im1.tucows.com|
- XPTuneup 3.0 Ś XPTuneup has been designed to tuneup and customize Microsoft Windows XP Professional. Increase Network Performance and download speeds, make your system work faster.
- Z-Tuner 1.0 Ś User configurable twelve window pitch tuner and music analyzer has an intuitive, easy to read display. Selectable key, clef and transposition. Adjust pitch reference and temperament. Record, playback and analysis of music. Automatic practice log.
- Acceleration Startup Manager + Release RAM Bundle for Win2k/XP 2 Ś Make your PC run faster and more reliable iIn just minutes. Increases Computer Speed By Up To 150%, Prevents Common Windows and Application Crashes, Optimizes Virtual Memory to make Your Hard Disk Run Better, and Allows your PC to start up faster.
|Find all software similar on AutoPilot 188.8.131.52|
The CryptoText encryption library contains COM and .NET components for cross-platform Microsoft Windows text and file encryption on Pocket
|IE Privacy Keeper 2.7|
Simple, fast and efficient browsing history cleaner for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Automatically cleans up all traces of your
|Magic Lines 3.0.3|
An engaging and cute variation of the beloved Lines game with nice 3D effects! 3 balls per turn are placed on the playing board randomly