|This terminal emulator gets you connected via telnet, SSH/SSH2, modem and ISDN. It is well known for it's outstanding user interface. High configurability powerful scripting and a wealth of features make ZOC a great tool to access Unix shells.
Other software from this author:
- Moony 3.09 Ч Moony is an ISDN call monitor program. which displays a caller's phone number (and name) for incoming calls. Other highlights are telephone answering machine, fax (send and receive), SMS notification and network support.
- PyroTrans 2.14 Ч PyroTrans is a transfer package (client, server batch) that allows users to manually or automatically exchange files between computers over the phone. The product offers easy and reliable file transfer, either manually or controlled by other software
- AtomSync 2.06 Ч AtomSync is a utility that works in the background and periodically checks your system time against an internet NTP time server or against a computer in your LAN (local network) which runs an AtomSync LAN time server.
|Show all software from this author
ZOC is a well known telnet/SSH/SSH2 client and terminal emulator. It's functions (like typed command history, scrollback, multiple window support, etc.) and solidly implemted emulations make it the preferred tool for people who have to access Unix shell accounts from a Windows platform. Linux admins will feel like sitting on their native console with ZOC's support for colors, meta-keys and local printing.
Besides that, it features widely used terminal emulations like vt102, vt220 and several types of ansi and not so widley used ones like TN3270, TN5250, Wyse, TVI and Sun's CDE. ZOC also features major file transfer protocols like X-, Y- and Zmodem as well as Kermit and others. All these are offered in solid implementations which leave nothing to be desired.
32bit Windows platform
Linux Emulation, multi session support, gui redesign
|ZOC 5.06 Download from ftp:
- AbsoluteTelnet 4.01 Ч Fast 32-bit telnet with SSH1, SSH2, TAPI Dialup and direct COM port access. Solid emulation gives AbsoluteTelnet the edge, along with SOCKS Proxy, session logging, Color/Font settings, port forwarding, X11 forwarding, and a host of terminal options.
- CRT 5.0.1 Ч CRT is a rock-solid terminal emulator with great session management features, a multi-session tabbed interface, scripting, and numerous emulations. CRT supports SOCKS and generic firewalls, transparent printing, Zmodem, ActiveX, and Windows TAPI.
- CSTelnet 1.732 Ч Fast 32-bit telnet also with SSH, TAPI Dialup and direct COM port access. Solid VT100 gives CSTelnet the edge, along with SOCKS Proxy, session logging, Passthru printing, Color/Font settings, and a host of terminal options.
|Find all software similar on ZOC 5.06