|Quickly create HTML reports of multiple folders, listing file properties,IPTC fields of JPEG images and metadata associated with MS Office, StarOfice, OpenOffice.org, Visio, XMP Adobe document, Windows 2K or PDFfiles. Export into HTML, XML, CSV, Word|
Other software from this author:
- MacNames 1.1m — Convert Mac filenames to Windows, repair invalid characters, add file extensions automatically to allow PCs to read and work on documents served by Macvolumes. Application or service for mass translation of forbidden names to valid Win conventions.
- MetaDataMiner Catalogue PRO 4.2.19 — Cataloging tool to extract file properties, metadata from files images or web pages in directories into HTML, XML files. Interactive interface filters by file and properties type. Command line creates XML and apply XSL transformations in batch mode
- Delenda 2.415 — Suppress files older than n days in selected folders, move files to archive folders using file creation, modification, last access date. You choose purge days,expired time by folder. Application, local or network Windows service and command line
|Show all software from this author|
Catalogue is a file metadata miner utility that enables quick viewing, management and updating of metadata or document properties associated with such files as:
- Microsoft Office, StarOffice or OpenOffice.org documents
- Windows 2000 files
- PDF documents
- IPTC fields for JPEG images.
Catalogue collects also Adobe XMP (eXtensible Metadata Platform) metadata associated with documents produced by recent Adobe applications: Photoshop 7.0, Acrobat 5.0, FrameMaker 7.0, GoLive 6.0, InDesign 2.0, InCopy 2.0, Illustrator 10.0, LiveMotion 2.0.
It is useful for creating documentation catalogs, filling, exploring, printing or accessing files via hypertext links. The sort capabilities allow users to navigate easily within a documents repository.
NEW : Get PDF Infos and IPTC fields, export XML, Command line mode for batch tasks.
It collects and manages properties of any Microsoft Office document and any Windows 2000 file (on NTFS volume) :
- Standard summary informations: Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Comments, Last author, Manager, creation date, size, etc.
- User-defined informations for Microsoft Office documents.
- Macintosh comments for any Macintosh file stored on NTFS volumes (running on NT 4.0 or Windows 2000.
It quickly generates outputs for predefined catalogs:
- Interactive report.
- HTML report for selected files properties of one directory or set of directories.
- XML export file with all properties for all files in all subfolders of any folder. IPTC export.
- CSV report of selected files properties for future use by another application.
CSV (comma delimited) file format is easily opened with spreadsheets programs (MS Excel for example).
MS Word report (Word 97 or Word 2000) of selected properties.
You can apply a mass update on selected files to modify set properties values using conditions. UNC Support.
RDF export is also available as well as XSL templates.
Command line option to be used in a batch with optionnaly an XSL transformation
|Catalogue 4.2.8 Download from peccatte.karefil.com|
- ABC Amber CSV Converter 2.03 — An advanced utility which converts your CSV (comma-separated or fixed) files to any format you wish (DBF, XLS, XML, PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, DOC, and more). The software supports a batch conversion, a run from command line, more than 50 languages.
|Find all software similar on Catalogue 4.2.8|