|Active File Compare is an advanced utility for the comparison and synchronization of any text files in visual mode. Use this tool to compare two versions of the same file or to correct the source code versions.|
9, 2005 05: 1:8:|
200 ( -28 -14% )|
|Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Keywords||file compare text utility tool merge visual difference management source code synchronization directory folder version highlight |
click for full size
Other software from this author:
- Excel Compare 2.1 — Excel Compare is a tool that allows you to compare Excel files, Excel spreadsheets and selected ranges of sheets. The results of the comparison are represented on a new Excel sheet. Use this tool for analyzing the changes made.
|Show all software from this author|
Active File Compare is an advanced utility for the comparison and synchronization of any text files in visual mode, it reports the results of the comparison in two side-by-side windows on the screen.
This utility is an excellent tool for comparing source code versions since it allows you to correct the source code and also supports syntax highlighting for the programming languages C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, Delphi, Object Pascal, SQL, Perl, Assembler, Fortran, Foxpro etc. and for HTML, PHP, XML, INI and BAT files. You can also use it to manage the source code when several independent authors make changes.
The algorithm of comparing is designed in such a way that it's always very accurate in finding differences both in small text files and in files with a large number of changes.
Active File Compare has its own File Manager consisting of two side by side windows. It allows for the comparing of two folders' contents, loading files for further work, copying files and folders etc. You can control the list of files to be displayed in the File Manager by using filters.
- The advanced comparison algorithm;
- Compares the contents of two folders;
- Creates the File Differences Report as a HTML file or a Unix Diff file;
- Compares files side-by-side;
- Highlights syntax for C++, Java, Delphi, Pascal, Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, PHP, XML, Perl, Assembler, Fortran, Foxpro etc;
- Highlights differences down to the level of characters;
- Multilingual interface;
- Synchronization of fragments with differences;
- Edit files and edit individual lines after comparison;
- Insert selected lines from one file into other file;
- Search the text;
- Two side-by-side windows;
- File filter;
- Sort by Name, Extension, Date Modified, Size;
- Copy, Move, Delete and Rename files;
- Supports Project Settings;
- Supports Command Line Options;
- Supports UNICODE text files.
Typical Win95 machine
* Difference summary view;
* Syntax highlighting for C# (C Sharp) files;
* Highlights number of the current line;
* New File Manager commands: "Create Folder" and "Open The Same Folder";
* Bugs fixed.
|Active File Compare 1.8 Download from formulasoft.com|
- Compare And Merge 2.3 — Compare and Merge is a visual file compare utility. It lets you see the differences between text files, and makes it easy to resolve these differences. For programmers, web developers, and anyone else who works with multiple revisions of files.
- SyncFolder 1.01 — SyncFolder is the visual file comparison/merging and folder synchronization application.
- Visual Comparer 1.50 — Visual Comparer it is file compare and merge utility for text files with support strict lexical and syntax highlight of constructions in various programming languages.
|Find all software similar on Active File Compare 1.8|