Handy Finance Lite for Palm 2.5
|Money management and expense tracking on Palm. Reports, analysis, planning. Palm OS 5 support.
Use Handy Finance to answer questions like: "How much money do I have?", "What incomes and expenses are planned?", "What have I spent my money on?".|
Other software from this author:
- Handy Finance for Palm 2.5 — Money management and expense tracking on Palm. Reports, analysis, planning, accounting. Desktop module, export to Excel. Personal, home and business use. Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 fullscreen, 5-way navigator.
- Handy Finance Full for Palm 2.0 — Personal and small business money management for Palm. Features: expense tracking, search, reports, analysis, planning. Free desktop module allow to view data and make reports for Excel. Free lite version is available.
- Waiter Assistant 1.0 — Assistant for waiter at restaurants, cafes, bars, etc. It allows to replace sheet of paper and calculator with Palm handheld device, which significantly increases efficience.
|Show all software from this author|
Money management on Palm. Income and expense tracking. Personal, home and business use. Reports, analysis, planning, accounting. Desktop module, export to Excel. Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 fullscreen, 5-way navigator.
Handy Finance is a money management and expense tracking software for Palm OS handhelds. It will help you to answer the most frequently asked questions, such as "How much money do I have?", "What incomes and expenses are planned?", "What have I spent my money on?" and many others.
- expense and income tracking and analysis,
- interface is simple and similar to Palm OS,
- reporting tools,
- search tools (filtering, filtered balance),
- planning tools,
- debts and mutual accounting tools,
- many currencies and convenient tool for converting currencies,
- accounting of money movement between different accounts and double (mirror) transactions,
- four user-defined categories and many other useful fields, fully analyzable,
- beaming (sending via IR) of any table,
- text search,
- security settings,
- precise operating with huge amount of records,
- freeware lite version allows much more than most of simpler paid programs of this class,
- freeware PC desktop program with open source allows to see all the data, make reports and save to Excel,
- advanced PC desktop program which also allows data editing,
- Palm OS 5 support: small hires fonts, T3 full screen, 5-way navigator.
Palm OS 3.5, 4mb of memory
Beaming, text search, search by first letters.
Details are here: http://handysolution.com/hf.htm
|Handy Finance Lite for Palm 2.5 Download from handysolution.com|