|Visual audio editor and converter supporting CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, VOX, etc. It can open; create; save; play; record; cut; copy; delete; paste; mix; amplify; fade; invert; normalize; reverse; silence; shrink, stretch; reverb; filter and much more|
Other software from this author:
- Blaze Media Pro 6.1 — Powerhouse all-in-one audio/video converter (two-way among CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, etc); editor; recorder; CD ripper; audio, video (VCD/SVCD/DVD), and data CD/DVD burner; video creation/extraction/processing; player; more.
- ContextConvert Pro 3.0 — Convenient, powerful, and highly configurable application for converting among nearly all conceivable multimedia formats. Simply right-click on any audio, image, or video file, and you can immediately convert it to any other supported format.
- AMR Converter Pro 2.0 — Fast and easy to use batch AMR converter software supports two-way conversion among AMR and MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU, VOX, GSM, A-LAW, u-LAW, MP2, MPC, and many more audio formats.
|Show all software from this author|
AudioEdit Deluxe is a visual audio editor and converter software solution, which supports many advanced and powerful operations with audio data. With AudioEdit Deluxe you can perform two-way conversions among CD, MP3, MP2, WAV, WMA, and OGG; open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file); display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical); play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop); record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device; edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Crop, Trim, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File); apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Shrink, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato); apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files (Band Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter); insert noise or silence into audio files; Insert information into audio files (Album, Artist, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year); complete, multi-level undo and redo capabilities; advanced, burn-proof audio CD recording; and much more. The following audio formats are supported by the audio editing and playback module: WAV PCM; Compressed WAV (ADPCM, GSM, DSP, A-LAW, U-LAW, ALF2, and more); MP3 (MPEG Layer-3); MP2 (MPEG Layer-2); OGG Vorbis; VOX (Dialogic ADPCM); WMA (Windows Media Audio); AU (Unix Audio), AIFF (Apple Audio), RAW (PCM, A-LAW, U-LAW); CDA (Audio CD Tracks).
Pentium-class Processor, 128 MB RAM, 20MB HD, Sound Card, CD-ROM Drive
Various internal enhancements and improvements.
|AudioEdit Deluxe 4.10 Download from mystikmedia.com|
- Audio Editor / Sound Recorder 3.4 — Edit mp3 and wav formats. Use the sound recorder to create wav files from tapes, vinyl, microphone, mixing deck etc. Decode MP3 to WAV. Edit, add effects.
- MP3Producer 2.48 — MP3Producer is a powerful full-featured CD ripper and MP3,WMA,OGG encoder. ID3v1,2 tag; FreeDB(CDDB) support; Extract CD Segment function; multi-language interface; MPEG1,MPEG2; constant, variable and average bitrates (8-320 kbps); flexible settings.
|Find all software similar on AudioEdit Deluxe 4.10|