|Audio Editor Pro is a visual multifunctional audio files editor which allow you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, applying more than 20 sound effects and 6 filters.|
Audio Editor Pro is a visual multifunctional audio files editor for Microsoft Windows. It allows you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects, format conversion and more. Supports all major audio formats. Provide more than 20 sound effects and 6 filters. Support mp3 VBR codec and Windows Media 9 format. Support ID3 tag and CDDB.
Editing - Open, create and save audio files. Play an audio file or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and Insert or Delete noise or silence in an audio file)
Display - Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming
Recording - Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device
Digital effects - Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus)
Audio filters - Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter)
Support all major audio formats - Supports a wide range of audio formats
ID3 tag & Media information - Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year)
Markers - Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections!
Selection tool - Select a part of your audio file precisely with the selection tools of Audio Editor Pro
Audio Editor Pro supports the following file formats
Waveform audio (WAV)
MPEG Audio (MP3 and MP2)
Windows Media Audio (WMA)
Audio CD Tracks
OGG Vorbis Audio
VOX Dialogic ADPCM
Build-in Powerful Audio Tools
Audio Converter - Converting one file type to another.
CD Ripper - makes direct digital copies from audio CDs and saves them as MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG.
Intel Pentium class 200 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 50 MB Hard Drive space
1. Fix the bug that cannot display the wavform when recording.
2. CD Ripper update to 2.6.
3. Audio Converter update to 2.6.
4. Change the layout of "Selection Panel".
|Audio Editor Pro 1.60 Download from audioeditorpro.com|
- Audio Editor / Sound Recorder 3.4 — Edit mp3 and wav formats. Use the sound recorder to create wav files from tapes, vinyl, microphone, mixing deck etc. Decode MP3 to WAV. Edit, add effects.
- Blaze Media Pro 6.1 — Powerhouse all-in-one audio/video converter (two-way among CD, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, etc); editor; recorder; CD ripper; audio, video (VCD/SVCD/DVD), and data CD/DVD burner; video creation/extraction/processing; player; more.
- WavePad Audio Editor 2.10 — WavePad is sound editing software for Windows. This program lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
|Find all software similar on Audio Editor Pro 1.60|